Do you want to learn kiteboarding? or improve your kiteboarding skills?
Whether you’re you a beginner, an intermediate, or a pro, you should join us on our trip to Hatteras/OBX North Carolina from April 29 to May 6 and learn from an IKO Certified Kiteboarding Instructor.
SOUND FRONT in Salvo! Dock, Kite-In, Kite-Out 6 Bedroom house, 5-1/2 baths right on sound with direct access to the water.
Stay at the spacious Sound-front 6 bedroom beach house which boasts sunsets and sound views galore. The sound side of the Ocean offers, warm, flat, shallow water with sandy bottom. Perfect to learn or to perfect our sport of kiteboarding / kitesurfing. We teach and kiteboard right from our backyard!
House is equipped with free WiFi internet access, flat screen TV with a Blu-Ray & DVD players, board games and a video library. Large private backyard with a pool and 2 hot tubs & outdoor showers where you can rinse yourself off and wash your equipment after using it in salt water.
Trip is limited to 10 people maximum, which give everyone lots of space on the bus, in the house and on the water. A deposit is required to secure your spot. Equipment rental and special lessons will be at a special rate.
Transportation, Accommodation, Home-Cooked Meals & Lessons
Beginner Package $1,200 includes 4 hours of lessons
Rider Package $1,000
- Transportation: Mini bus with lots of room for equipment.
- Accommodation: (Single room, double room, bunkbeds……)
- 4 hours of lessons for “Beginner Package”
- Home cooked dinners will be prepared for family style eating
- Free-for-all breakfast, lunch and snacks: Food will be available so you can eat
what and when you want
- Bed linens, pillows and bath towels
- Hot tubs and outdoor shower
- Lockable equipment locker (shared for the house)
- Kiteboard coaching and supervision
- Checking out different spots, depending on the wind direction
- Downwinders on both the sound and ocean side
- Videos and photos of the trip
- SUP: Stand-up Paddleboards
What’s NOT included?
- Custom lessons. If you didn’t get the “Beginner Package” and just want a few hours of lessons to improve your style or work on specific skills, we’ll make plan with each person so that you’ll get the most out of your time on the water!
- Alcohol. Duty-free is a good option even though beer, wine and spirits are a bit cheaper in the US but of course it’s in US dollars 🙁
- Equipment. We’ll have lots of equipment down there – boards, kites and harnesses – that will be available for rent for a small fee.
- Beach towels.
This trip is all about learning & FUN!
- Thursday night is Karaoke Night at Stingray’s Bar & Grill
- Trip to Real Sports & Kitty Hawk Kites
- Games and Poker Nights
- Fishing trips just in case the wind gods are not on our side
Only a few spots left… Book Today!
A second week is added from May 6 to the 14th 2017 at another location just North of Salvo
Accommodation only for this week — Please ask for details about this second week.
Every year seems to disappear quicker than the last. Don’t let life pass you by!
More About The Accommodations
SOUNDFRONT Salvo Sunsets don’t get any better than the ones you will watch from the wrap-around decks and covered porches of this upscale home. Venture down the secluded sound boardwalk, (privately shared with one other home), or step inside from the dry entry or up the wheelchair ramp into the large game room with pool table, wet bar and home theater system with big screen TV and BluRay player. A queen bedroom and full bath complete this level.
Take the elevator to the second level featuring 4 master suites, 3 with queen beds and 1 with 2 sets of bunks. Up one more level is a king master suite with large private bath complete with dual vanities. Walk into the great room and be welcomed by wall-to-wall windows with awe inspiring sound views, vaulted ceilings, a built-in entertainment center with large screen 60″ TV, and gas fireplace. The dining room table seats 10, and the kitchen with breakfast bar was thoughtfully designed with the chef in mind. Venture outside and enjoy the view from one of the comfortable rocking chairs or indulge in the 2 person bubbly hot tub. Soak in SALVO SUNSETS for memories that will last a lifetime.
(5 masters) 1 king, 1 queen, 1 queen, 1 queen, 1 queen, 2 sets of bunks beds
New in 2015: New 2 person hot tub on the top level deck, new 60″ TV in great room, and new paint in some bedrooms.
- 6 TVs one in each room and main room has a 60” Flatscreen
- 1 BluRay player, 5 DVD players
- 2 Stereo/CD players
- Home theater system with surround sound (game room)
- Books, games, videos
- Wet bar with full size refrigerator and microwave
- Game room with pool table
- Fireplace – gas log I
- 2 Grills – charcoal and gas
- 2 Picnic tables
- 2 Hammock chairs
- 2 High chairs, 2 port-a-cribs
- Wheelchair ramp
- Outdoor shower
- Electronic keyless door lock
- Curb side recycling
- Computer and wireless high speed internet access
- Full linens (with beds made) and towels provided May 27 – September 8, 2017
- 14′ x 26′ Private swimming pool (Heat available)
- 2 Hot tubs – 1 – 8 person on pool area deck, 1 – 2 person on top level deck
- Shared boardwalk to the sound with bench seating
- Convenient wind sports access
- Community boat ramp
- Pets not permitted
- No smoking inside anywhere
Standard Amenities: The following items are all available at this property, even though they are not listed in the advertising individually: Central air/heat, Washer/Dryer, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, TV, DVD player, Telephone, Outdoor grill, Sundeck. Many homes also have ceiling fans and fish cleaning tables.